A story of myth and legend. Journey with Nahamaha as she explores the desert wastes of her people, shedding light to the mythical tales her father used to tell to her as a child. Is it truly just a myth? Or is there something more to behold in this fantastical world?
eBook version Contains:
- 50+ page comicbook, both in PDF and CBZ.
- The original, unpublished, PDF of the original scrapped Nahamaha storyline from 2016.
- A short making-off video, giving insights to the creation process and ideas behind the story.
Softcover version Contains:
- a physical 50+ page comicbook in paperback format
- signed, with original drawing inside
Simon VDS –
Pleasantly surprised by this debut release. It’s a simple but powerful tale about myth, and I’ve caught myself thinking about it long after I had finished my first two reads. Really enjoyed the art as well: the sketch-like, monochromatic art style strikes an interesting balance between minimalistic and soothing, and expressive and violent. It’s very evocative.
As a first release, it definitely whet my appetite! I hope an eventual sophomore book tells a richer, more complex story with a similar art style.